Feature Weaner and Yearling Sales
We are excited to announce that Feature Weaner and Yearling Sales are coming to AuctionsPlus.
Following the success of our lamb sales and great feedback from our industry survey, we have decided to go ahead with fortnightly feature Weaner and Yearling commencing on the 1st December.
- Starting Friday 1 December, starting at 9am (AEST)
- They will be run fortnightly
- Catalogue cut-off time 5pm Wednesday
- They will run for a minimum of 30 mins
- All livestock under 12 months will be mandatory entrants. Yearlings will be optional.
- Stock that are up to the age of 12 months must be listed as weaners or yearlings and any stock going into this sale must be listed as weaners or yearlings.
- Weaning practices undertaken by vendor must be included if stock has been weaned
- Stock should be offered $/Head andc/kg live where possible to ensure maximum competition
- If offering c/kg live, please nominate your weighbridge and sale terms
- Stock will be listed geographically
Additional Sale Marketing:
- Agency branch, assessor and vendor promotion via the AuctionsPlus marketing channels
- Top Volume Assessors will be promoted on the website with their region and contact details under our “Profiled Weaner Assessors” page
- Custom Market Reports will be generated and distributed post-sale
- Selling agents are encouraged to compile a 30-second video market report to be promoted via social media
- Radio and print campaigns
Additionally, please find a complete list of Accredited Assessors HERE