Work With A Friendly, Exciting Team
AuctionsPlus provides career opportunities across a wide range of skillsets, including software development, operations, customer support, marketing and business development. We are a dynamic, exciting team, and we're always on the look out for great people.
AuctionsPlus is changing the shape of the livestock sector through targeted and researched industry solutions, focusing on the capability for technology to improve the way livestock is traded nationally. Equally important are team members who can foster relationships, understand customers, and provide support to our growing and passionate customer base.
If you're passionate, enthusiastic and interested in being part of a team that is changing the landscape across the rural sector, we'd love to hear from you.
Software and Product Development
As a platform that runs auctions and handles real time bidding, our applications use new technologies like SignalR, Angular, ASP.NET and HTML5. We use Azure cloud hosting services and experiment with new development technologies across a number of spaces. The AuctionsPlus product development team operates in an agile methodology, with a focus on learning, quality and best practice approach. We are always looking for the right talent to bring new skills to the team.
Customer Support and Operations
AuctionsPlus depends on customer-focused support staff with experience in the rural industry. Our customers work with livestock (cattle and sheep). They're passionate and closely involved in the industry and need friendly staff to help them manage aucitons, preparing lots and marketing their livestock.
Marketing and Business Development
Messaging and communications strategy is an important part of AuctionsPlus, the market presents a variety of customers, opportunities and challenges. AuctionsPlus relies on hands-on staff but also talent from across various industries to help decide and focus on the right messaging and business development strategies.
If you are interested in applying for a position at AuctionsPlus and are passionate about change, send us your resume outlining your skill set along with a cover letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org, and we look forward to you getting in touch.
AuctionsPlus Market Operator
An exciting opportunity exists at the AuctionsPlus Sydney CBD Office for a Market Operator to join our passionate and expanding team in reshaping the livestock sector.
As Australia’s largest saleyard, we are passionate about change, emerging technology, livestock marketing, animal welfare and we have a genuine vision to shape the livestock industry of the future.
We are a friendly, high performance and diverse team and we need a talented Market Operator to join us. Working with new technologies, an exciting roadmap of products, the Market Operations role is focussed on day to day operations, streamlining and creating efficiencies in our online auctions and spending time in the field with producers, agents, assessors and buyers. A customer facing role, you will require strong communication skills, professionalism and a curious nature.
To be a successful Market Operator, you’ll need sound knowledge of the vision and purpose of our business, a passion for the industry and a positive and proactive attitude. In return, we will provide you with the opportunity to become well rounded in all facets of the business.
The role is targeting recent graduates however we are open to all potential candidates.
- Preparation and managing of online auctions
- Building strong relationships with buyers, agents, and producers Australia-wide
- Sales and new business development
- Designing and executing print, online and social media marketing
- Working with the development team to define, scope and prioritise features
- Collaborating company-wide to understand and handle feature requests
- Market Reporting – internal and external
Qualities and Skills include:
- Industry Knowledge
- Enthusiasm, care, and creativity, a passion for quality
- The ability to listen, evaluate and analyse
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with technology and Office is a strong advantage
- Strong communicator
- Following and implementing processes
What You’ll Get
- Exposure to a growing and innovative market disruptor
- Experience with rural industry stakeholders Australia-wide
- Opportunity to develop specialised skills across different areas of the business
- Opportunity to work with a leading Product Development Team
- Exposure to Australia’s largest online saleyard and to a passionate, high profile team.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com – interviews will commence immediately as we are looking to fill the role ASAP.