Using The AuctionsPlus ID
As of the 1st of January 2017, it will be mandatory for all assessors to enter their vendor’s AuctionsPlus IDs or register their vendors when entering an assessment. The Vendors contact information will not be made available on the assessment.
We are focusing on greater platform integrity, working hard to ensure all users of the platform understand their obligations as vendors, assessors, agents and buyers.
Vendor IDs will allow the development of:
- Auto-population of vendor details, making it faster for you to enter your assessments
- Better lot management, ensuring vendor lots are not split across sales
- Management of integrity - preventing vendors from bidding on their own stock
- Tracking of vendor and assessor history - this will become available to you in a dashboard
- Manage your own client list, send catalogues, targeted messages and updates
- An automated email to vendors for assessment sign-off once completed
- Assist in the prevention of stock theft
- Notification to buyers of preferred vendor’s stock when they are listed
- Better vendor management around operating conditions, sole agency and terms
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to see additional features or have any thoughts or ideas on this development.