The Tender is to be conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms.
The following additional terms will be applicable to the conduct of the Tender:
1. The Tender Submission period will be from 8am AEST Tuesday 12 October 2021 to 5pm AEST Tuesday 19 October 2021.
2. Tenders may only be submitted by a Registered User of AuctionsPlus. Click HERE to register
3. In submitting a tender, a Registered User acknowledges that they have read all relevant details of each Sire, and all supporting documentation in relation to the Tender process
4. All tenders submitted by a Registered User will be submitted to AuctionsPlus
5. A Registered User will submit a tender using the Tender Submission Form supplied by AuctionsPlus
6. The Tender Submission Form will include pricing and any other terms the Registered User wishes to include in their offer
7. All Tender Submissions must be submitted as a price in Australian Dollars per Straw.
a. Each Sire package will contain 10 straws. If Tender price is accepted on a sire, the allocated package price will be ten times the nominated per straw price
8. Submission price is to EXCLUDE GST.
a. GST at a rate of 10% will be added to all tender submission prices.
9. A Registered User may submit a tender with an offer price for any number of sires (up to 32)
a. The User may not be allocated all nominated sires listed in their submission
b. A User will only be awarded a maximum of 20 packages
10. An entity may only submit one tender
11. Once submitted to AuctionsPlus, a tender may not be withdrawn or retracted
12. A Registered User may amend their tender during the tender period in the following conditions:
a. To increase the offer price on any sire/s
b. To apply an offer price to additional sire/s
13. All Tender Submission Forms will be supplied to the Selling Agent following the closure of the tender submission period
14. Any Registered User who completes a Tender Submission Form shall fulfil the terms of the submission if accepted by the Selling Agent
15. The Selling Agent has sole discretion in determining any successful tender submissions
16. Acceptance of any tender will consider both price and terms as outlined in the Tender Submission Form
17. The Selling Agent is not obligated to accept any offer made via tender
18. Upon acceptance of a tender, the Selling Agent will issue a Contract of Tender
19. Where a Tender is accepted, the successful Purchaser will be notified by 5pm AEST Friday 22nd October
20. Registered Users who submit an Tender that is not accepted, will be notified by email by 5pm AEST Friday 22nd October
For more information please contact:
Mitch Braithwaite, GDL - 0427 702 311
Laura Penrose, AWA - 0437 356 759
The Tender is open to the Entire Wagyu Sector