“Waiwera” Clearing Sale, Trundle NSW
A/c Peter & Nola Page (property sold)
Auction open: 12pm Monday 4th October 2021
Auction close: A 60 second timer will commence at 8pm, Thursday 7th October 2021. Any bid placed after this time will restart the timer, once the timer reaches zero the auction will conclude.
ON-SITE INSPECTIONS: Thursday 30th September, between 9am and 3pm, on property at “Waiwera”, 255 Gibsons Lane, Trundle NSW 2875. 12km north-east of Trundle. Signs will direct off Numalla Rd. Covid-19 rules as required at the time will apply.
SALE CONTACT: Brendan Mansbridge - Kevin Miller, Whitty, Lennon & Co - 0428 845 041
VENDOR: Peter Page – 0407 168 168
- Sale will be conducted under ALPA and AuctionsPlus terms and conditions of sale.
- No buyer’s premium applicable.
- 10% GST will be added to the sale price of all items.
INVOICING AND PAYMENT:
- Invoices will be emailed to successful purchasers after completion of the sale. Invoices will be generated with the trading name and address and sent to the email address as it appears on your AuctionsPlus account, please ensure your details are up to date.
- All invoices are to be paid in full within 48hrs of being received by purchasers. No goods will be loaded without full payment being made.
- All items MUST be collected from the sale site at “Waiwera”, 255 Gibsons Lane, Trundle NSW 2875 on Thursday 14th October between 9am and 4pm. A tractor with front-end loader will be available for lifting items and there is a loading ramp on site. Covid-19 rules as required at the time will apply.
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: Whilst all care has been taken by both the vendor and the agent in gathering the descriptions provided, neither the agent nor vendor bear any responsibility as to the accuracy of the description or the suitability of the item for the purchaser’s needs. We strongly recommend prospective bidders inspect the items in person on the inspection day to enable them to make an informed decision on the condition of items and suitability for their needs.