- Sale Conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms
- Trading Terms are those of the Selling Agent
- At the conclusion of the sale, losing bidders have 90 minutes to meet reserve on passed-in lots
- If you are purchasing livestock from AuctionsPlus, please remember its the buyers responsibility to transfer your purchased animals onto your PIC in the NLIS database.
To do this you can access your account at www.nlis.com.au or if you require assistance, please contact the NLIS Helpdesk on 1800 654 743
Complete & Unreserved Plant & Machinery Dispersal
Agent contact: James Sides | 0427 236 791 | Nutrien Ag Solutions Deniliquin
Sale contact: Jake Freshwater | 0418 586 417 | Nutrien Ag Solutions Deniliquin
Vendor contact: Andrew Griffiths | 0401 517 347
Sale start: 21st April at 9am
Sale close: Timer will commence 22nd April at 12:30pm. This will be a 60 second timer. Each time a bid is placed, the timer returns to 60 seconds. Once the timer reaches zero, the auction will conclude.
- Inspection days will be held onsite at ‘Whiporie Park’, located 300m East of
the Forest Creek bridge off Conargo Rd, Entrance Via Parry Rd, on Thurs 15th & Tues 20th April from 10:00am – 3:00pm.
- No buyers premium applicable.
- Invoices will be emailed to successful purchasers within 24 hour of completion of sale.
- All invoices to be paid in full within 48 hours of the sale closing, with proof of payment required prior to pick up. No goods will be loaded without payment being made.
- GST will be applicable to all items
- All items must be collected from the sale site “Whiporie Park”, 136 Conargo/Jerilderie Rd Conargo NSW 2710 , Wed 28th April 2021 from 10:00am – 3:00pm with proof of payment required. Lifting facilities available during this day/time only.