- Sale Conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms and Code of Conduct
- Trading Terms are those of the Selling Agent
- If you are purchasing livestock from AuctionsPlus, please remember its the buyers responsibility to transfer your purchased animals onto your PIC in the NLIS database.
- To do this you can access your account at www.nlis.com.au or if you require assistance, please contact the NLIS Helpdesk on 1800 654 743
- The AuctionsPlus Code of Conduct has been developed to provide all users with some simple rules that assist in delivering a positive and trusted environment to all business conducted on the platform
Auction will commence 12pm Monday 29th August. Auction Timer will Appear Thursday 1st September at 4pm.
Every time a bid is placed the timer will reset - once the timer reaches zero, the Auction will conclude.
Buyers Premium MAY Apply to some lots. Please check the Description of the Item.
For information on how to list in this auction, click here
If you wish to list in this Auction Please Email: [email protected]
IF YOU ARE ENQUIRING ABOUT AN ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLING AGENT OR THE VENDOR. THEIR CONTACT DETAILS WILL BE IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM.
View the Listing Fees HERE - under the Machinery/Clearing/ Fodder Sales Heading - "AuctionsPlus Fortnightly Machinery Sale".