- Sale Conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms and Code of Conduct
- Trading Terms are those of the Selling Agent
- At the conclusion of the sale, losing bidders have 90 minutes to meet reserve on passed-in lots
- If you are purchasing livestock from AuctionsPlus, please remember its the buyers responsibility to transfer your purchased animals onto your PIC in the NLIS database.
To do this you can access your account at www.nlis.com.au or if you require assistance, please contact the NLIS Helpdesk on 1800 654 743
- The AuctionsPlus Code of Conduct has been developed to provide all users with some simple rules that assist in delivering a positive and trusted environment to all business conducted on the platform
Agent contact: Matt Coady | Nutrien Ag Solutions Forbes | 0455 543 057
"Caledon Hill" 30km from Parkes on the Condobolin Road
Auction opens: Monday 18th October at 9am
Auction closes: Auction timer will commence Wednesday 20th October at 5pm. This will be a 60 second timer. Each time a bid is placed on any lot, the timer returns to 60 seconds. Once the timer reaches zero, the auction will conclude.
Inspection: Friday the 15th of October from 9am to 3pm. Private inspections by appointment only.
Collection: Saturday 30th October from 9am to 3pm
Payment & collection terms:
- Successful bidders will be invoiced by email the next business day after the conclusion of the sale.
- Payment must be made & finalised within 48 hours.
- Items will not be released until payment has been receipted.
- A copy of the Nutrien invoice must be presented at collection.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to arrange prompt collection.
- If you wish to use a Nutrien account, please make arrangements with your local Nutrien office prior to the sale to have you Accounts Manager notify our office.