• Sale conducted in line with all current COVID-19 regulations, ALPA and AuctionsPlus terms and conditions
• Items to be auctioned online on AuctionsPlus with bidding opening Friday 27 May 9am and ending Monday 30 May after 7pm once bidding stops. Listed items will not be sold prior to auction.
• NO BUYER'S PREMIUM ON ANY ITEMS
• GST to be added to the bid price (if any items are to be sold with no GST they will be clearly described as such, all others will attract GST)
• Successful bidders will be invoiced by email within 2 days of the auction conclusion
• Payment must be made within 7 days of the date of the invoice
• Collection of items is the responsibility of the purchaser and will be available once payment has been made in full and is to be completed within 14 days of the auction conclusion. A $10 per day, per lot storage fee may be charged for delayed pick ups.
• Pick up and delivery of purchased items is the responsibility of the purchaser, assistance will be provided for loading where possible
• All effort has been made to accurately describe items, pictures form part of the item description, bidders are to satisfy themselves with any queries prior to bidding, inspections of items is available where possible