- Sale Conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms and Code of Conduct
- Any sheep or lambs offered on a Forward Contract Basis will be subject to the Forward Contract Terms and Conditions - Sheep
- Trading Terms are those of the Selling Agent
- Please note all new registered AuctionsPlus buyers are required to complete Buyer Induction Training prior to bidding. AuctionsPlus recommends that all intending bidders have completed their registration and training 24 hours prior to auction.
For all enquiries please contact AuctionsPlus 02 9262 4222 or click HERE to send us an email.
- At the conclusion of the sale, losing bidders have 90 minutes to meet reserve on passed-in lots
- If you are purchasing livestock from AuctionsPlus, please remember its the buyers responsibility to transfer your purchased animals onto your PIC in the NLIS database.
To do this you can access your account at www.nlis.com.au or if you require assistance, please contact the NLIS Helpdesk on 1800 654 743
- Buyers be aware of the restrictions that are relevant to your location in regards to OJD management and sheep movements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure they can take delivery. Click here for further details
- The AuctionsPlus Code of Conduct has been developed to provide all users with some simple rules that assist in delivering a positive and trusted environment to all business conducted on the platform
For more information, please contact:
Grant Hausler | Janmac Poll Dorset & White Suffolk | 0427 861 013
David Hanel | AWN | 0428 577 236
Nick Heffernan | Nutrien Ag Solutions | 0439 157 398