A New Innovation in the Marketing of Your Wool Clip
If you’ve sold on AuctionsPlus, you already know how to use it. AuctionsPlus Wool brings our innovative online auctions for livestock to the wool industry. Wool auctions are fast and simple to use. Once your wool is in-store and tested, you set a start and reserve price and your broker lists your wool. Sales run every week and are open to all growers.
Why list with us?
- Get access to an innovative and revolutionary way to sell your wool online
- Want fast access to market? AuctionsPlus Wool can catalogue and sell your wool within 2-3 days
- Market your wool to a national audience of wool buyers
- It’s secure, payment is identical to auction and you can use your current broker
- It suits all wool types and microns. AuctionsPlus Wool is open to all Australian wool buyers
- Your farm brand is advertised online in our digital catalogue
- Watch your wool sell from anywhere, see your results in real-time. Keep track of the market from your farm at a time that’s convenient to you
How do I sell my wool online?
- Decide when you would like to sell. Visit our Schedule to pick a sale. There is an auction every week, including most wool recesses.
- Talk to your wool manager about setting a start price and reserve, just like AuctionsPlus livestock.
- You broker will send us the listings over the internet.
- We catalogue your wool and then advertise it nationwide to the wool buyers.
- Visit www.auctionsplus.com.au on sale day to watch the live auction. No username or password is required.
- View the results.
- Your broker will receive the results and arranges payment or if required the samples to be inspected.
How much does it cost?
AuctionsPlus Wool charges your broker, talk to your broker about the costs to sell on AuctionsPlus Wool. Visit our price list here.
Want more information?
Be part of the future of agricultural auctions. Talk to your wool broker today about AuctionsPlus Wool and how it can work for you!