Young Gun Assessors 2019
What is Young Guns?
A celebration of young people within the AuctionsPlus & wider communities, an opportunity to showcase those who make a difference to the AuctionsPlus network and recognise the effort and achievements of those aged <30
All nominees will receive;
- Agency branch, assessor and vendor promotion via the AuctionsPlus marketing channels
- Assessors will be promoted on the website with their region and contact details under our “Profiled Young Gun Assessors” page
- AuctionsPlus Merchandise
- Profile in rural media
- A dedicated page in our Sale Day Magazine
- Specialised training and educational workshops throughout the year in rural locations
- There will be 5 Young Gun nominee's to receive flights and accommodation paid trip to the end of year awards night
- The opportunity to win the 2019 AuctionsPlus Young Gun award!
How do I win?
All nominees must complete the questionnaire application. Based on these, the Top 5 will be selected. The Top 5 Young Gun Nominees will vie for the title of ‘Young Gun Assessor 2019’, to be announced at the 2019 AuctionsPlus Awards night. Selection will take place based on a number of criteria including industry and community involvement, throughput, growth, buyer feedback and an interview with our Selection Panel which will consist of AuctionsPlus Super Assessors and AuctionsPlus staff members.
Who can enter and how?
The AuctionsPlus Young Guns Assessor Program is open to all assessors under the age of 30 (as of 31st December 2019) across all of Australia.
Entrants can nominate themselves or be nominated by a third party. Simply head to the link below and fill out the nomination!
Nominations Close COB June 30 2019
For more information please conact Ed Murphy Mobile: 0418 645 669 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org