Mid-Week Cattle Sales
Feedback from our customers, particularly from drier areas, has been the time between Friday Eastern States Sales is a ‘bl**dy long time’ and why can’t we have two sales like sheep? So to assist in a faster turnaround, we have introduced an additional cattle sale.
The sales will run from Wednesday 28th February, commencing weekly thereafter at 10am (AEST)
- To accommodate the immediacy of some sales, catalogues will be built and circulated at 5pm Tuesday for the Mid-Week sale. Noting that this does not give buyers a lot of warning, we are fast-tracking work with our developers to make full assessments available as soon as they are completed.
- Stock that are passed in will be able to be reoffered into the Friday sale. Agents will be required to make this call by 5pm on the Wednesday.
- Standard listing fees will apply.
- To support the growing number of producers facing drought conditions we will donate $1 per/head listed in the Mid-Week sale to the Buy a Bale campaign, which supports rural communities across Australia suffering from natural disasters.
- As part of the launch campaign, agents who list stock in the Wednesday Sale will be able to reoffer twice, rather than the standard one reoffer. This introductory offer is available until 30 June 2018.
You list, we donate
Across Australia there are thousands of farmers who need our help. As Australian’s have done in the past with floods in Queensland, fires in Victoria and South Australia, we have supported those less well off than ourselves.
Farmers in Queensland and Northern NSW need our help to keep their cattle, sheep and horses alive through one of the worst droughts in living history and after the cessation of live cattle exports, no wet season and fires.
Buy a Bale is part of the charity Rural Aid, formed by Charles and Tracy, and aims to expand services and support to rural communities not only suffering through natural disasters but communities that need help remaining in existence, our rural communities are disappearing and need help.