- Sale Conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms and Code of Conduct
- Trading Terms are those of the Selling Agent
- Please note all new registered AuctionsPlus buyers are required to complete Buyer Induction Training prior to bidding. AuctionsPlus recommends that all intending bidders have completed their registration and training 24 hours prior to auction.
For all enquiries please contact AuctionsPlus 02 9262 4222 or click HERE to send us an email.
- If you are purchasing livestock from AuctionsPlus, please remember its the buyers responsibility to transfer your purchased animals onto your PIC in the NLIS database.
To do this you can access your account at www.nlis.com.au or if you require assistance, please contact the NLIS Helpdesk on 1800 654 743
- Buyers be aware of the restrictions that are relevant to your location in regards to OJD management and sheep movements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure they can take delivery. Click here for further details
- The AuctionsPlus Code of Conduct has been developed to provide all users with some simple rules that assist in delivering a positive and trusted environment to all business conducted on the platform
Victorian Invitation Dohne Ram Sale
Macquarie Dohne Studs – John Nadin M: 0427 474 610
Kardinia Dohne Stud – Don Mills M: 0427 872 808
Glenaroua Dohne Stud – Alistair Greenshields M: 0429 013 845
Gunyado Dohne Stud – Darren Gurnett M: 0400 205 943
Elders Limited (Settling) – Ross Milne 0408 057 558 Rex Bennett 0427 816 063
Nutrien Ag Solutions - Ray Attwell 0428 836 136 Stephen Chalmers 0427 908 831
Full Sale Vic Catalogue
View Printable Sale Catalogue
View Sale Catalogue on the Sheep Genetics Website
View Sale Catalogue as a Flippingbook
SDBG Facebook Page