- Sale Conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms and Code of Conduct
- Trading Terms are those of the Selling Agent
- Please note all new registered AuctionsPlus buyers are required to complete Buyer Induction Training prior to bidding. AuctionsPlus recommends that all intending bidders have completed their registration and training 24 hours prior to auction.
For all enquiries please contact AuctionsPlus 02 9262 4222 or click HERE to send us an email.
For further information please contact:
Ashley Crow | Elders | 0419 711 405
Andrew Button | Southern Grampians Livestock | 0460 310 217
Sam Savin | Nutrien | 0407 939 910
Rodney Morgan | Yendora | 0458 961 226
Sara Morgan | Yendora | 0437 985 245
Caleb Morgan | Evastrong | 0455 723 262
- On property Helmsman sale interfaced with Auctions Plus
- Inspection from 1pm
- A Covid 19 safe plan will be in place. All attendees QR check-in, wear a mask and adhere to social distancing.
- Delivery co-ordinated at conclusion of sale.
Rams are catalogued in eartag (age) order - Lot 1-40 May/June 2020 drop. Lot 41-66 Aug/Sept 2020 drop
Buyers please note - Sale will be open for 20 minutes then a 2 minute timer will control the close of auction.